Free Consultation: (916) 378-0259Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nareshwar Singh VirdiAcquest Law, Inc. where our client is the most important person in the room.
- Personal Injury, Immigration Law, Business Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Naresh Virdi at Acquest Law, Inc. offers an innovative approach to legal services. He provides sound legal options to clients in need and a voice to tell their story in an emphatic and empathetic manner. Practicing in Sacramento and broadly in Northern California, he prides himself on a higher level of legal representation for his clients.
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Half Hour Consultation for Person Injury Matters. For all other matters, our consultation fee is $75.00
Credit Cards Accepted
Acquest Law accepts all major credit cards. Call 916-378-0259 to find out how Acquest Law can help you.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Finding a trusted lawyer takes time and effort, and we want to help reduce the anxiety in your search, because once you find a team of lawyers who will consistently work hard for you and whom you can trust, you shouldn’t have to go through it all over again. Our goal is to do such a fantastic job for you with your immediate legal situation, that if you ever need a lawyer in the future, you’ll contact Acquest Law at 916-378-0259 first.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Punjabi: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Urdu: Spoken
- Managing Partner / Attorney at Law
- Acquest Law, Inc.
- - Current
- Founder and Managing Partner of Acquest Law Inc.
- Of Counsel
- Crimmigration Inc.
- Legal/Business Analyst
- Blue Shield of California
- Legal Intern
- McGeorge School of Law
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- University of Alberta
- M.A. (2004) | Health Policy and Administration
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- MBA (1999) | Hospital Administration. Business Administration
- Motorola Webber Seavey Award
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Strategic Bulletin Award
- American Association of Crime Analysts
- South Asian Bar Association
- State Bar of California  # 293715
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Quality Assurance Officers in Ontario Hospitals
- Expired Lawful Permanent Resident
- Getting VAWA Approved
- H1-B with a Pending I-485 Application
- Sponsoring Sibling for Green Card
- Submit Green Card Application in Dubai USA Embassy
- Legal Impacts of Elder Law
- U.C. Davis Medical School
- Attorney at Law
- State Bar of California
14 Questions Answered
- Q. Filling out visa documents, what point does my UK husband not have to worry about overstaying his tourist visa?
- A: As soon as USCIS issues a file #, your husband becomes a C-9 beneficiary. He can be present in the US until USCIS adjudicates the I-485. There are 2 final outcomes: Either the application is approved and he receives the green card. Or if it is denied, he could leave the country or appeal.
- Q. How early before start date can I enter on TN Visa
- A: Yes you may. Up to 14 days before. Disclaimer: This response does not constitute as any legal advise. This communication does not establish attorney-client relationship of any nature whatsoever.
- Q. If I don’t receive the receipt of my I -485 application before my I -94 due, can I still stay in the US?
- A: Please contact our office at 916-378-0249 to further assist with this matter. We can help you with the adjustment.
Contact & Map