Firm founder, John Zarych, brings to each federal and state criminal case a wealth of strong academic and courtroom experience. While attending the University of Maryland School of Law, where he graduated cum laude, John Zarych distinguished himself by being elected as an Editor of the prestigious Maryland Law Review and by achieving the highest grade in the law school for criminal procedure and administrative law. These two subjects deal with the protections afforded to individual citizens by the U.S. Constitution and the manner in which attorneys use those protections to assist citizens who are being illegally accused or oppressed by the government. While serving on the Maryland Law Review and attending law school, John Zarych clerked for The Honorable Leon Pierson, the former United States Attorney for Maryland, where he was entrusted with significant projects in Maryland and Washington, D.C. John Zarych's interest in criminal law began while still in law school, when he was recruited to assist some of Maryland's foremost criminal defense attorneys in significant criminal cases. John Zarych has received a commendation from the Atlantic County Executive Office acknowledging the comprehensive work he has done towards assisting inmates return into their communities as productive citizens again. He also is an honorary member of the Knights of Columbus.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
We believe when you are facing a criminal charge you need to be comfortable with your choice of an attorney. This is why we provide a consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Credit Cards
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Firm Founder
- The Law Offices of John J. Zarych
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Atlantic City Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Atlantic City Criminal Defense Lawyer l Cape May l
- Do I Have to Answer the Door for the Police in New Jersey?
2 October 2019
- What Happens if You Violate Your Own Restraining Order in New Jersey?
1 October 2019
- Can You Ask to See an Officer’s Search Warrant in New Jersey?
28 September 2019
- Can You Be Arrested in Your Home in New Jersey?
26 September 2019
- Can Minors Be Charged with Child Pornography in New Jersey?
24 September 2019
- What is Considered a Violation of a Restraining Order in New Jersey?
23 September 2019
- Can Police Walk into Your Backyard in New Jersey?
21 September 2019
- Can Criminal Mischief Charges Be Dropped in Atlantic City, NJ?
19 September 2019
- What is Theft by Extortion in New Jersey?
18 September 2019