I have devoted my legal career to assisting average men and women who were injured or disabled. My started my law practice in my home town of Anderson, Indiana in 1978. Since 1987 I have practiced primarily in the Tampa Bay area. However, I have handled jury trials and disability hearings throughout Florida and other states.
I served in the U.S. Air Force from 1969 - 1973. As a veteran of the Vietnam era I have a good understanding of the medical and emotional damage that war causes those who serve and have helped a great number of veterans get disability benefits over the years.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Please call my office to set up a free in office consultation.
- Contingent Fees
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1978) | Law
- Prosecutor intern with Marion County Prosecutor office. Over 20 jury trials my senior year
- Activities: Litigation
- Ball State University
- B.S. | Politcal Science\Economics
- Honors: cum laude
- Florida State Bar # 655945
- - Current