Mr Frankie Adamo Esq

Mr Frankie Adamo Esq

  • Real Estate Law, Foreclosure Defense, Appeals & Appellate...
  • Arizona, Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Mr. Adamo focuses on civil litigation issues, judgment collections, and appellate work. He has nine years of experience winning and settling many cases in state and federal court. Mr. Adamo represents both plaintiffs and defendants alike.

Mr. Adamo graduated cum laude from Florida A&M College of Law and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science at the University of Central Florida. Mr. Adamo also attended Rutgers State University as part of his undergraduate studies.

Mr. Adamo worked for nearly twenty years as a computer analyst, programmer, and software trainer before becoming an attorney. Mr. Adamo approaches all of his cases with the mindset of a programmer, which means clients can count on a thorough analysis of their cases from Mr. Adamo.

Mr. Adamo has advocated for his clients in venues that span from administrative hearings to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a master at writing briefs, motions, and other court documents. He excels in courtroom oratory and negotiating with others on behalf of his clients. As a solo practitioner, clients enjoy personalized representation from Mr. Adamo.

Mr. Adamo is licensed to practice in the states of Arizona and Florida. He is available for consultations on most legal subjects, and his expertise on many subjects in general is vast.

Practice Areas
  • Real Estate Law
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Consumer Law
  • Communications & Internet Law
  • Probate
  • Insurance Defense
  • Criminal Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Social Security Disability
  • Business Law
  • Tax Law
  • Entertainment & Sports Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Civil Litigation/Disputes
  • Common Law Torts: Defamation, Fraud, Negligence, etc.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Amex.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    All rates depend on the type and complexity of your particular case. The standard hourly rate for Mr. Adamo is $275.00. Some services are offered on a flat-fee basis, such as DUI/DWI. Advanced deposits are required in most cases and are determined after initial consultation. Hourly rates vary depending on complexity and skill necessary. Retainers and flat-fees are non-refundable and earned upon receipt once work has begun on your case. Free consultations are available for all Social Security disability cases or any matters taken on contingency. Generally for all other cases, I offer a 30-minute free consultation, either by telephone of in person, to hear the details of your case and provide you with an estimate on the cost of representation. However, we do not give free legal advice or answer legal questions - the free consultations are only to assess your case for the purpose of giving you an estimate of the cost of representation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
9th Circuit
  • English: Spoken, Written
Florida A&M University College of Law
J.D. | Law
Honors: Dean's list. graduated cum laude.
Activities: Director of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
University of Central Florida
B.S. (1994) | Computer Science
Professional Associations
Arizona State Bar Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
Chairman and Committee Member
Activities: The UPL committee analyzes rule changes to the rules and regulations governing the practice of law. We use the existing Rules of The Supreme Court of Arizona to determine whether the proposed rule change would result in the unauthorized practice of law.
Websites & Blogs
The Law Office of Frank Adamo
Google Business
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. can a landlord deduct late charges 1-4yrs after rent dates to deduct from deposit after move out
A: Generally, landlords are able to deduct late charges from security deposit funds after a tenant moves, and they don't need to give any notice that the late fee is owed it because the lease indicates that it is owed. ARS s. 33-1321(D) ("security may be applied to the payment of all rent, and subject to a landlord's duty to mitigate, all charges as specified in the signed lease agreement, or as provided in this chapter, including the amount of damages which the landlord has suffered by reason of the tenant's noncompliance with section 33-1341. ") The the list of itemized deductions is the tenant's notice. See ARS s. 33-1321(D). On the other hand, acceptance of a partial payment without acknowledging a right to collect the late fee as rent may constitute waiver of the late fee as additional rent. See ARS s. 33-1371. Of course, the answer to your question is highly dependent on a review of your lease. A consultation with a lawyer may cost more than the late fees. Nevertheless, you have the right to file an action for breach of the lease against your landlord in Justice Court, if you feel the landlord has improperly withheld money from your deposit. You can represent yourself. Again, your question is very hard to answer with any certainty without reviewing the lease.
Q. my dog was taken 3 years ago we found him but people wont give him back what can i do legally
A: Before we begin, how do you know that the "lady" did not bring the dog to the pound and, after a period of time has past, simply adopted the dog? Sadly, animals that are in the pound too long without being adopted are subject to euthanized. Often, the person bringing the dog to the pound will ask to be notified, if no one claims the dog. Three years is a long time. I suggest you find out first whether or not she legally adopted the dog. The pound should have records.
Q. How do I contact the ninth circuit court to file a for an extension for me S S appeal
A: Start with the Court's web site: They have guides and forms there to assist you with requesting an extension.
Q. Is a verbal agreement between two people enforceable. Amount being $9400.00 ?
A: Generally, verbal agreements are enforceable, unless they involve one of several types of contracts listed here: Arizona Revised Statutes, section 44-101, then the agreement must be in writting. You may wish to consider an action in fraud, if applicable.
Q. My ex fiance signed an agreement but it wasnt notarized. Two days later he said he changed his mind.
A: Generally, notarization is not required to enter a binding agreement. Some agreements (oral agreements) which are binding do not even have a signature.
Q. I am selling my house and the capital gain is $175,000. There is a judgement against me worth of $50,000.
A: Yes. It is true. See ARS 33-1101. However, the "homestead exemption in identifiable cash proceeds continues for eighteen months after the date of the sale of the property or until the person establishes a new homestead with the proceeds, whichever period is shorter." ARS 33-1101(C). So, you must either spend it or use it to purchase a new home.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Law Office of Frank Adamo
7330 N. 16th St., Suite A310
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Telephone: (602) 644-1403