Frank attended Franklin Marshall College and went on to study law at Seton Hall University Law School. After law school, Frank returned to his roots in Hoboken. Frank has an extensive range of experience and expertise handling the many different legal matters affecting the people and businesses in Hoboken and its vicinity.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express
- New Jersey
- Founding Partner
- Frank Marciano, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Seton Hall University
- J.D. (1983)
- Franklin & Marshall College
- B.A. (1980) | Greek and Roman Art and Archaeology
- New Jersey State Bar # 030821983
- Frank P. Marciano's Website Profile
- Frank P. Marciano Website
- Hoboken Law Blog
- Prenuptial Agreements: When to Use One and How to Get Out of a Bad One
19 October 2019
- My Divorce Agreement Says I Cannot Remarry Without Losing My Alimony. What Options Do I Have in New Jersey?
11 October 2019
- College Costs and Your Property Settlement Agreement in New Jersey, Be Aware !
29 September 2019
- What to Know About New Jersey Paternity, Child Custody and Visitation Laws When You’re Considering Using a Sperm Donor to Conceive Your Child
29 September 2019
- What Happens to a Parent’s New Jersey Child Support Obligation When the Minor Child Moves in With Him/Her?
18 September 2019
- Child support in New Jersey is serious business.
4 June 2016
- Podiatrist plot: Wife allegedly targeted wants their property
11 May 2016
- Hard work and study can really elevate your life in America. Protesting not so much.
28 July 2015
- Renovating your Home in Hoboken and FEMA regulations.
17 July 2015