Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
Additional Practice Area
- Chapter 11 Reorganization Bankruptcy
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Partner
- Van Horn Law Group P.A.
- - Current
- Robert Morris College
- B.S. | Business
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Board Member/Big Brother
- - Current
- Activities: Volunteering, fundraising, sponsoring and mentoring for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Also honored as Florida's 2017 Big Brother of the Year. https://www.vanhornlawgroup.com/about/in-the-news
Articles & Publications
- The College Cash Conundrum
- Fort Lauderdale Magazine
- The New Bankruptcy Forms Petition, Schedules and SOFAs , Palm Beach County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Course , Palm Beach, Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Attorney Chad Van Horn recently took part as an instructor for a Palm Beach County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Course. The topic: “The New Bankruptcy Forms Petition, Schedules and SOFAs.” Van Horn focused on pre-filing review issues and the intake process. Attorneys and paralegals attended the class and received Continuing Legal Education credit for the course.
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbell
9 Questions Answered
- Q. If I am in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, filed in April of 2016, will I be able to keep my Covid-19 stimulus check?
- A: Yes. The Chapter 13 Trustees are not looking to intercept this money. Good luck!
- Q. Hello, 4 years into chapter 13 plan have relocated to new state unable to make remaining payments income loss health
- A: I would speak to your bankruptcy attorney about applying for what's card a hardship discharge in the Chapter 13 to avoid having to convert to Chapter 7.
- Q. I've been called by a debt collector for an amt. that was charged off in my bankruptcy; may I give them the case #?
- A: Yes. Give them your case number and discharge order. Also, if you have the schedules that show they were listed as a creditor you can send that as well. If they continue, speak to your bankruptcy attorney and they can go after them for a discharge violation.
Contact & Map