I help private property owners defend their property rights. I can help with rezoning, planning, development agreements, zoning permits & appeals, planned area developments, board of adjustment petitions, conditional use permits, redevelopment, easements, annexations, wells and well agreements, rights of way, CC&Rs, and interpreting the sign code and permitting signs. I can help you with the following real estate issues: eminent domain, condemnation, government takings, inverse condemnation, regulatory takings, total takings, partial takings, Proposition 207 losses (the Private Property Rights Protection Act), and utility easement takings. I also can help you appeal your property taxes and property tax assessments.
- Real Estate Law
- Eminent Domain
- Zoning, Planning, & Land Use
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My hourly rate is $250.
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Arizona Law Review
- Southern Arizona Public Works - Sammartino Law Group, P.L.L.C.
- Fifth Anniversary for Sammartino Law Group
21 September 2018
- Arizona Daily Star Interviews Carl Sammartino Regarding Eminent Domain Success for Property Owners
25 October 2017
- RTA Update 2017
21 March 2017
- City of Tucson - 43rd Best-Run City in the Nation?
3 October 2016
- Carl Sammartino - Certified Specialist in Real Estate Law
12 July 2016
- March 2016 Updates - Broadway Boulevard 30% Design Complete
18 March 2016
- Sammartino Law Group Receives Clients' Choice Award for 2015
31 December 2015
- Fourth-Quarter 2015 Updates: Broadway Boulevard Widening Project and Relocation Benefits
23 November 2015
- Third-Quarter 2015 Updates: State of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA)
30 September 2015