Beau received his undergraduate degree at South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota, and his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is a member of the Minnesota State and the Winona County Bar Associations.
Beau represents clients in criminal defense, DUI/DWI cases, family law, landlord/tenant disputes, debt collection, and real estate matters.
Beau is married and has four wonderful children. He enjoys playing and watching sports and is very active in the community. Beau has served as Vice President on the Board of Directors at Ready Set School and has served as President on the Board of Directors at the Winona Community Foundation. Also, he was a member of the Young Professionals of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Mitchell College of Law