Miles Jarrod DolingerReal Estate and Land Use Attorney in Capitola, Santa Cruz County
- Municipal Law, Environmental Law, Real Estate Law ...
I have over 21 years experience serving Santa Cruz, Santa Clara and Monterey Counties with superior and efficient land use, real estate, and business law services – all backed by professionalism and integrity. In my current practice in Capitola, I represent individual, business and public agency clients in a wide range of real estate, land use, and public law matters (transactional and litigation), with special emphasis on: Land use permits; Zoning compliance and red tag removal; CEQA and Coastal Act compliance and litigation; Writ of mandate litigation (against or on behalf of public agencies); Real estate transactions, disputes and litigation; Leasing and landlord/tenant issues (landlord side); CC&Rs and deed restrictions; Easements, subdivisions, lot line adjustments, driveway agreements, and related disputes. My Practice Also Includes Business Law Business entity formation (partnerships, corporations, and LLCs); Purchase and sale agreements; Service agreements; Construction issues; Breach of contract; and Related mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Municipal Law
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Land Use (Development, Zoning, Etc.)
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Title issues
- Property damage issues
- Neighbor Disputes
- Regulatory & Environmental Issues
- Property Damage Issues
- Development Applications
- Real Estate and Land Use Litigation
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- English: Spoken, Written
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- B.A. (1988) | Philosophy
- California State Bar  # 168084
- - Current
- Blog – Miles J. Dolinger
- Homeowners’ Claims Alleging Construction Defects Resulting In Property Damage Are Subject To The Right To Repair Act’s Prelitigation Procedures Regardless Of How The Claims Are Pleaded.
May 2, 2018
- Prescriptive Easement Allegations Indicating That The Plaintiff’s Use Of A Road For Primary Residential Use Was More Expansive Than The Restrictive, Emergency And Secondary Access Use Language Contained In Original Recorded Easement Grant Was Sufficiently “Adverse” To Survive A Demurrer.
May 2, 2018
- California Supreme Court Holds That Landowners Forfeited Their Right to Bring A Lawsuit Challenging Coastal Development Permit Conditions Imposed By The Coastal Commission By Accepting The Permit And Constructing The Project.
November 5, 2017