o Mike Murburg Princeton, A.B. 1977, Florida State University College of law, J.D. Cum Laude (With Honors) 1986. Mike was admitted to practice in Florida in 1986, Washington State, Federal Courts for the Middle District of Florida and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and before the United States Supreme Court, Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims, Mike is a member of the Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco County Bar Associations and is a member in good standing with the National Organization for Social Security Claimants’ Representatives. Mike has always been a trial lawyer. In 1992, after four years as an Assistant State Attorney and 70 or so jury trials (most at the felony level) and two years trying personal injury and disability cases for another firm as lead trial attorney, Mike began his own practice and founded The Law offices of Mike Murburg, P.A., a firm focusing on Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and Railroad Retirement Board disability. Since 1998, Social Security Disability and RRB claims have been the mainstay of the firm. Mike took attorney Carol Wilson into the practice in 2003 and In 2006 Carol Wilson became a shareholder in the firm and helped begin the Social Security Disability, VA and Railroad Retirement Board self-help website disabilityattorney.net. Both Mike and Carol assist clients with cases involving Social Security Disability, Railroad Retirement Board Disability. Our main office is located in Tampa, however; we also have satellite offices located in Clearwater, New Port Richey, Hudson/Spring Hill, Dade City and Inverness where we meet our more rural clients by appointment. Our practice is therefore both local and regional as we most often try cases at the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Clearwater and Ocala Social Security Offices of Disability Adjudication and Review. We also represent Social Security and RRB claimants nationwide and have tried cases as far south as the island of Puerto
- Social Security Disability
- Railroad Retirement Board Disability
- Free Consultation
Case evaluations are always free.
- Contingent Fees
If we do not win, then you do not pay. It is really that simple.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No fees or costs unless you win. Our fees are deducted automatically from our Social Security awards. In our RRB cases fees are due only after our clients receive their back award from the railroad retirement Board. All of our clients will receive an itemized statement of tax deductible expenses in their cases upon conclusion and are paid by our clients to us only after they receive their monetary awards.
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founder and CEO
- The Law Offices of Mike Murburg, P.A.
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1987) | Law
- Honors: Sandra Bar Scholarship, Trial Team, Graduated Cum Laude.
- Activities: I worked my way through Law School at The Florida Bar in the Ethics Division and eventually obtained employment as a Law Clerk with a firm that did complex civil litigation against the State of Florida.
- Princeton University
- B.A. (1977) | History, Law
- Honors: Class of 1907 Scholarship
- Activities: Varsity Football, Wrestling, Track, Debating Society.
- The Law Offices of MIke Murburg, P.A.
- - Current
- Florida State Bar # 621684
- - Current
- Social Security Boot Camp, The First Steps and Search for Claim Supporting Evidence
- National Business Institute