Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Areas
- Constitutional Law
- First Amendment / Free Speech
- Free Consultation
I offer a free 60 minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
My fee is determined by the amount you recover. The percentage I require depends upon the unique circumstances of your matter.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My standard rate for non-contingent matters is $200/hr, but I am open to discussing alternative fee agreements (e.g., flat fees, blended fees, fee-for-service) if such arrangements would be beneficial to you. Depending on the nature of the legal services you're seeking, I may require a retainer.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mickey Larson Law Office
- I am in the process of fixing up what I am told is the oldest commercial building in downtown Sparta. While the office is not yet open to the public, I am still available to represent clients in various matters involving criminal defense, contracts, personal injury, no fault insurance, home insurance, wrongful death, constitutional law, civil rights, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, appeals, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, search and seizure, real estate, eminent domain, and almost any other civil dispute.
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Student Attorney, Child Advocacy Law Clinic; Vice President, Real Estate Law Society; Captain, MLaw Hockey Team
- Arizona State University
- B.S. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduate of Barrett Honors College; Summa Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Activities: Honors Thesis: "A Fresh Look: Nonresident Tuition and the Dormant Commerce Clause"
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map