Principal attorney Michael W. Alpert is an Ivy-League graduate of Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations. Graduate of Hofstra University School of Law. Admitted to practice in all New York State Courts and Eastern and Southern District of New York.
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- New York
- New York State Bar # 2873982
- - Current
- The Law Offices of Michael W. Alpert
- Traffic Law and Estate Law Blog
- Can Getting A DWI Cause Me To Lose My Job?
5 November 2019
- Can I Get a DWI For Just Sitting In The Driver’s Seat With My Car On Even If I’m Not Driving?
31 October 2019
- What Penalties Come With A First Time DWI Offense In New York?
12 August 2019
- Can A DWI Be Reduced In New York? How To Get DWI Reduced In NY?
30 July 2019
- Do I Need a Will if I Have a Trust?
1 July 2019
- Should I Plead Guilty or No Contest With My Traffic Ticket?
26 June 2019
- What To Do If You Get A Work Zone Speeding Ticket?
9 April 2019
- What Is Undue Influence And Why Does It Matter?
18 March 2019
- Do You Need To Update Your Power of Attorney?
12 March 2019