Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2017)
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude.
- Activities: Law Review Board, Moot Court Board, and Transactional Law Society Board.
- Moravian College
- B.A. (2013) | Political Science
- Honors: Political Science National Honor Society.
- Activities: Men’s basketball.
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Michael S. Weinert's Website Profile
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC Website
- Business Litigation Trends For Lawyers
- Legal Intelligencer: ‘T.M. v. Janssen Pharmaceuticals’—Lessons on Standards of Evidence
6 September 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: Piercing the Corporate Veil Under Pennsylvania Law
26 June 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: Do Directors of a Board Have Access to the Company’s Privileged Materials?
16 May 2019
- Placement, An Easy Means to Raise A Junior Attorney’s Profile
3 May 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: Attorney-Client Privilege and Abuse of Privilege
15 April 2019
- NJ Law Against Discrimination Affects Drafting and Enforcement of Some NDAs
11 April 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: IT Security and Policy: Why All Lawyers Must Care About It
15 March 2019
- Social Media and the SEC: Elon Musk is Still Tweeting
1 March 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: US Supreme Court Settles the ‘Wholly Groundless’ Exception. Or Has It?
24 January 2019
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC News
- Maliheh Zare and Michael Weinert Join Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt
12 December 2019
- KHF Sponsors Barristers’ 35th Annual Turkey Drive
25 November 2019
- KHF Earns National Ranking from U.S. News “Best Law Firms” 2020
7 November 2019
- Edward Kang Moderates The Legal Intelligencer’s 2019 Roundtable Discussion on Diversity & Inclusion Efforts
31 October 2019
- CLE at NAPABA: Emoji Law: Are You Prepared for Emojis, Emoticons and Hashtags in Litigation?
31 October 2019
- KHF at NAMWOLF 2019 Annual Meeting & Law Firm Expo
23 September 2019
- KHF’s Greg Mathews and Henry Donner Named to Best Lawyers in America© 2020
15 August 2019
- Webinar: The Complex Commercial Case in Arbitration
9 July 2019
- KHF’s Henry Donner again recognized as Senior Statesman for Construction Law in 2019 Chambers USA
26 April 2019
Contact & Map