Attorney Michael J. Heineman concentrates his practice at Heinlein, Beeler, Mingace & Heineman, P.C., on representing those who have been injured through the fault of others. His practice is focused on helping injured individuals though the civil litigation process, from initial case evaluation and investigation through trial and appeal, if necessary.
Attorney Heineman began his legal practice working in the area personal injury litigation at Newman Durso & Itzkowitz in Boston where his focus was on premises liability and sexual assault claims. In 1996 he founded Mingace & Heineman, PC with his partner Christopher Mingace and together they developed an active general litigation practice. From 1996 through 2014 Attorney Heineman focused his practice on representing victims of medical negligence.
Since beginning his law practice in 1990, Attorney Heineman has represented Plaintiffs in various types of cases in the State and Federal Courts. Today Attorney Heineman continues his work representing people who have been injured through the fault of others, including through the fault of medical providers. His practice includes representing personal injury plaintiffs in construction site negligence, automobile collisions, products liability, medical and nursing home negligence, and civil rights cases.
Attorney Heineman is a 1985 graduate of the University of Notre Dame. He graduated in 1990 cum laude from Suffolk University Law School and entered private practice in Boston that same year. Attorney Heineman is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- 1st Circuit
- Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C.
- Suffolk University
- University of Notre Dame
- South Middlesex County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Activities: Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Michael J. Heineman Website Profile
- Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C. Website
- Boston Injury Attorney Blog
- See Something, Say Something!
13 March 2019
- Preventing Student Suicide: The Anatomy of a Lawsuit
23 February 2019
- Natural Gas Explosions: Wrongful Death, Personal Injury, Liability and Insurance Issues
14 September 2018
- Nguyen v. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 479 Mass. 436 (2018) – Cracks in the Ivory Tower: College and University Liability for Student Suicide
23 May 2018
- Injuries Caused by Bus and Truck Collisions
22 December 2017
- I shot the Clerk? – Why video taping testimony is so important!
6 December 2017
- The Problem of Pre-injury Releases
1 December 2017
- Computer Operated Cars: New Driving and Legal Challenges
1 December 2017
- Medical Errors Now 3rd Leading Cause of Death
22 November 2017