I am a civil litigation attorney from Northeast Ohio practicing all over the state and into other states. I practice in all facets of civil litigation, with a heavy emphasis in construction law.
I also act as a private mediator and am adept at solving all types of civil disputes.
I have maintained an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell since 2019 indicating the highest level of legal ability and ethical standards.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Workers' Compensation
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please email me for additional fee information.
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: High A award - Arbitration
- Activities: Civil Litigation Clinic