Free Consultation: (407) 634-2171Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Eugene Zmijewski

Michael Eugene Zmijewski

Z Law Firm
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
  • Florida, United States Middle District of Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Michael Zmijewski is a criminal defense attorney in the Orlando area. Mr. Zmijewski is a former Assistant State Attorney. From 2002 – 2004, he prosecuted cases on behalf of the Ninth Judicial Circuit. As an Assistant State Attorney, Mr. Zmijewski prosecuted thousands of misdemeanor and felony cases on behalf of the State of Florida. His responsibilities included handling cases from intake through trial. As an Assistant State Attorney, he successfully prosecuted the first “Theft of a State Examination” case.

After leaving the State Attorney’s Office, Mr. Zmijewski went into private criminal practice before starting the Z Law Firm in 2007. Since that time, Mr. Zmijewski has defended thousands of clients throughout the Central Florida area. He has handled all levels of cases from simple misdemeanor DUI cases to complex Drug Trafficking, Attempted Murder, and RICO cases.

Mr. Zmijewski graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business and Management with a degree in Marketing and the Oklahoma City University School of Law with his Juris Doctor. Mr. Zmijewski is licensed to practice in all Florida State Courts.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
    Cannabis & Marijuana Law
    Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
    White Collar Crime
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All Major Credit Cards
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Fees and Payment Plans Offered
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
United States Middle District of Florida
ID Number: Clerk of the United States District Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Z Law Firm
- Current
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer, DUI Attorney, Family Law Attorney, Divorce Lawyer
Assistant State Attorney
Office of the State Attorney
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
Placeholder image for education.
Temple University
B.B.A. (1997) | Marketing
Honors: Manga Cum Laude
Temple University Logo
High Honors
Beta Gamma Sigma
Professional Associations
Seminole County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida State Bar  # 573299
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
DUI Laws to Change Following U.S. Supreme Court Case
Websites & Blogs
DUI Attorney
Criminal Law
Criminal Defense Blog
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered
Q. My fiancée was arrested for a vop for things That were falsely reported against him and can't prove it what can i do
A: The best advice I can give is to consider retaining an attorney for him so that the attorney can investigate and address these issues with the Prosecutor handling the case.
Q. DUI case,Judge withheld adjudication,no points added,no conviction will show on driving record.Whats that mean?
A: In the State of Florida, a Judge may not withhold adjudication on a DUI case. If your DUI charge was reduced to a Reckless Driving, then a withhold would keep points from being assessed.
Q. Husband committed domestic violence towards me for first time ever. Can I file a police report without pressing charges?
A: Once you file a police report, it will be up to the law enforcement agency to determine whether to submit the report to the Office of the State Attorney. If they do, and if upon review the State believes that there is sufficient evidence to file charges, they will be able to do so at that time.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Z Law Firm, L.L.C.
605 East Robinson Street
Suite 300
Orlando, FL 32801
Telephone: (407) 634-2171
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed