Michael BaloccaA practicing lawyer since 1983.
- Appeals & Appellate, Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law ...
Michael has in-depth experience in many different areas of law. Michael has advised and represented multi-million dollar coporations, small businesses, individuals, and families. Michael creates businesses, advises clients, and handles litigation of all kinds, including serious injury cases, bankruptcy, divorce, custody, support and general family law, real estate and contract disputes.
In addition to practicing law, Michael has taught law and has served as Judge of the Jacksonville Municipal Court. Michael has boht deep and broad legal experience in many areas of law, making him particularly effective at representing his clients and achieiveing excellent results for them.
Michael has a sliding fee scale and charges a steeply discounted fee for an initial consultation. Michael's broad in-depth experience in many different areas of law saves his clients the expense of using multiple attorneys with differing specialties.
In addition to his legal expertise ahnd skills, Michael is appreciated by his clients as a warm and caring individual.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate / LLC Law
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reduced fee for initial consultation. Sliding fee scale and fee options for some matters.
- A practicing lawyer since 1983.
- Judge of the Jacksonville Municipal Court
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Top 1/3 of class.
- Willamette University
- J.D. | Law