Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
Contingent Fees on Personal Injury matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- New York State Bar  # 2858561
- - Current
- The Practice and Business of Law, LIU POST
- Speaking engagement before undergraduate students in regard to the practice of law as well as the business of law.
Websites & Blogs
61 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it illegal to refuse a blood test while pulled over if an officer suspects drug use?
- A: No, it is not illegal to refuse a blood test, but your license can be revoked if you are charged with driving under the influence of drugs (1192.4). Were you charged with a crime?
- Q. Im doing thing in class about Kevin Harts drag race insident, what would you give Hart as a punishment and why?
- A: What class are you doing this for and where.
- Q. what happens to me if i hit someone on bike and they die
- A: It all depends on the circumstances of the incident. If this is a real life situation, I suggest you immediately consult an experienced criminal defense attorney for proper representation.
Contact & Map