Meredith HolleyI help people stop sexual harassment and keep their careers.
- Employment Law, Civil Rights
Meredith Holley is an IMPACT Coach™, lawyer, and bestselling author of the books Career Defense 101: How to Stop Sexual Harassment Without Quitting Your Job and The Inclusive Leader's Guide to Healthy Workplace culture. She helps people stop sexual harassment and resolve conflict in the workplace and keep their careers and businesses.
For a confidential consultation, visit https://erisresolution.as.me.
- Employment Law
- Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment
- Oregon State Bar
- ID Number: 125647
- Oregon State Bar  # 125647
- 3 Surprising Subconscious Patterns Women Learn That Hurt Our Careers
- Elephant Journal
- 3 Tips to Clean Up a Toxic Work Environment And End Sexual Harassment Now
- Badassery Magazine
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Son About Sexual Harassment
- The Good Men Project
- Certified Mediator
- Oregon Mediation Diversity Project
- Certified Life Coach
- The Life Coach School
- Freedom Resource Center Website
What is sexual harassment? This is an overview of what we consider sexual harassment in general and what the law considers sexual harassment. This should not be taken as legal advice, and I encourage you to talk with an attorney if you believe you might be experiencing sexual harassment.Interview with Dr. Angela Lauria
Interview with Dr. Angela Lauria about my book Career Defense 101: How To Stop Sexual Harassment Without Quitting Your Job. For a free copy of the book, visit www.CareerDefense101.com