Melissa J. FoxSenior Attorney, Melissa Fox Law Firm
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Melissa Fox, Founder and Senior Attorney of The Melissa Fox Law Firm, is an experienced civil litigator who has practiced law in Orange County for 20 years. A graduate of Brandeis University and Tulane University School of Law, Melissa is a member of the Bars of the State of California and the United States Tax Court. She also holds a California Real Estate Broker License. Equally adept at transactional advice, negotiation, litigation, and the enforcement of judgments, Melissa has earned a reputation as a leader in the legal profession.
Melissa is also a dedicated community leader. Melissa currently serves on the Irvine Community Services Commission, which advises the City Council on Irvine's parks, recreational, cultural, and youth facilities and programs. She has been active in numerous professional and community organizations, and served in the Orange County Park Ranger Reserve. Her professional and community activities include the Orange County Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association Business Litigation and Trust and Estates sections, the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, the Orange County Women Lawyers Association, Women in Leadership, and the Irvine Chamber of Commerce. Melissa also serves as the Southern California representative on the Board of Directors of the National Women's Political Caucus, and is the founding President of the Orange County chapter of the non-partisan California Women Lead. In 2010, Melissa was a candidate for the California Assembly.
We care about our clients, about solving their problems and helping them succeed. As your lawyer, we are dedicated to serving you with passion, integrity, and commitment. We are also dedicated to making a positive difference in our community.
The Melissa Fox Firm would love to help you. To talk with any of our attorneys about legal issues concerning you, your business, or organization, please call us at 949-683-8855 or contact us at Melissa@MelissaFoxLaw.com.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Municipal Law
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Founder and Senior Attorney
- Melissa Fox Law Firm
- Melissa Fox has been an attorney and litigator in Orange County for 20 years. A graduate of Brandeis University and The Tulane University School of Law, Melissa is a member of the Bars of the State of California and the United States Tax Court. She also holds a California Real Estate Broker License. Equally adept at transactional advice and counsel, negotiation, litigation, and enforcement of judgments, Melissa has earned a reputation as a leader in the legal profession.
- Brandeis Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Tulane Univ Law School
- Law Degree
- Jeannette Rankin Courage Award
- National Women's Political Caucus
- The Melissa Fox Firm
- Founder and Senior Attorney
- California State Bar  # 170105
- - Current
- Melissa Fox, Irvine Community Services Commissioner
- The Spirit of Christmas
December 27, 2020