Meir Moza, Esq. Aggressive Attorney & Former Prosecutor Admitted in NY, NJ, & all Federal Courts
Our office was founded by attorney Meir Moza in 1999 after being employed at the respectable Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, as a prosecutor, and chosen among thousands of candidates to this eminent position.
In the DA’s office Mr. Moza has acquired his vast experience in the criminal practice field and litigation, and mastering of the art of jury trials and bench trials.
Additionally Mr. Moza, while employed as an assistant District Attorney had further gained and acquired vast amount of knowledge of the criminal justice system as well as expanded his connections and professional networking amongst the judiciary and practitioners in Nassau and Queens in particular.
It is this specific experience that allows Mr. Moza to provide this outstanding expertise to his clientele and guarantee a maximum success in his practice and case results.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Bar  # 2824175
- - Current
- Our Website