My firm handles only family law matters with a focus on men’s rights. The firm aggressively represents the interests of husbands and fathers involved in divorce and other family law matters. My firm is sensitive to the emotions that run high during these trying times. We will be there for our clients, they will not be alone, because we care. My firm is comprised of four attorneys with decades of combined litigation experience. We are committed to providing husbands and fathers with the information they need to protect their rights and to make important decisions about the way their case is handled. My firm charges affordable fees and there is no charge for the initial telephone consultation.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Delaware
- Mens Rights Law Firm Blog
- What Does Co-Parenting Look Like?
16 November 2019
- Holiday Schedule For Child Visitation
18 October 2019
- Has Florida Adopted The Uidda?
4 October 2019
- How Do I Know If My Divorce Lawyer Is Good?
14 August 2019
- How Long Does A Florida Divorce Take?
7 June 2019
- Am I allowed to date someone new while my divorce is pending?
6 May 2019
- You want shared parental responsibility, but are you sure that’s what’s best for your child? Why not fight for more now?
12 April 2019
- Do I have to pay child support in Florida if my child drops out of school?
28 March 2019
- Moment of Truth
8 March 2019