Taylor Law Offices was founded by Matthew Taylor. After graduating from Linfield College, with a B.A. in Business and a concentration in Business Management, Mr. Taylor attended law school in New York. While attending law school, Mr. Taylor focused on receiving his Business concentration from Albany Law School and founded Taylor Law Offices in 2011. Mr. Taylor is a proud member of the Young Lawyers Association, Corporate Law Section of the Idaho State Bar Association, Real Property Section of the Idaho State Bar Association, Taxation Section of the Idaho State Bar Association and sits on the Form Book Review Subcommittee for the Real Property Section of the Idaho State Bar Association.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Possible Consultation Outcomes: We review and agree to the terms of representation; I decline representing you and provide you references for other attorneys, or You decide not to use the services of the Attorney
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee arrangements- where you pay a fixed amount. Hourly rate- depends on the specific matter and task. May be negotiable in some instances. Retainer- Prepayment of legal fees depending on the complexities and circumstances of the matter. Payment Plans- We offer payment plans so not to limit your business cash flow.
- 4th Circuit
- Albany Law School
- J.D. | Business
- Honors: Business Concentration
- Linfield College
- B.S. | Business Management
- Idaho State Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Member of the Tax, Real Property, Business and Young Lawyers Associations.