Matthew Ferri, J.D., M.B.A., is a Michigan estate planning attorney. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, Life Care Planning Law Firms Association, ElderCounsel, WealthCounsel, the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, the Michigan Forum of Estate Planners, the Italian American Bar Association of Michigan, and the Purposeful Planning Institute. Mr. Ferri holds U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Accreditation.
His practice focus and expertise includes: advanced estate planning, Medicaid planning, elder law, special needs planning, Veterans benefits planning, business formation, and business succession planning.
He is the author of Keeping Control, a Game Plan to Protect Your Estate, Your Family, and Your Money.
He has the rating of AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell: The highest peer rating standard. This rating signifies that a large number of his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. He received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2017, and has been ranked a Top Attorney every year since. In 2021 Super Lawyers ranked Mr. Ferri the Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
• University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, JD
• University of Detroit Mercy College of Business Administration, MBA
• John Carroll University, BSBA Finance
Admitted to Practice:
• State of Michigan
• U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
• U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
• VA Accreditation