Free Consultation: (412) 209-0657Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matthew E. BeckerMorrow and Artim, P.C.
- Business Law, Consumer Law, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have successfully represented many clients in all Commonwealth Courts and the Federal Bankruptcy Court in various steps of the legal process, including Preliminary Hearings, Arbitration, Child Support Hearings, Motions, and Trials. I take great pride in my ability to learn from the past and use what worked for the future. Unlike some attorneys, I am not afraid of the courtroom and will do what is necessary to provide you with the best possible advocacy. Go to http://mbeckerlaw.com
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Small Claims
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Credit Cards
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 3rd Circuit
- Morrow and Artim, P.C.
- - Current
- I have successfully represented numerous clients in matters of Criminal Defense, Family/Divorce, and Civil Litigation. These areas of law are often intertwined so that I am able to provide my clients with complete representation through all legal matters.
- James M. Herb and Associates
- I work as an associate for James Herb, Esq. while also acquiring and representing my own clients. I represent clients in matters primarily for Criminal Defense. I also have a practice in Family Law and Civil Litigation. I have successfully represented clients throughout all stages of the legal process. This includes in court hearings and trials.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Public Defenders Office, West Virginia
- I successfully represented indigent clients accused of crimes in Magistrate and Circuit Courts. This representation included pre-trial hearings, preliminary hearings, trials, and appeals.
- West Virginia University College of Law
- J.D. | Legal Studies
- Honors: CALI Award for Oral Advocacy, Lugar Trial Association, Traveling Trial Team
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
- B.A. | Chemistry and Philosophy
- CALI Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- West Virgina University College of Law
- BNI Referal Service (Leading Edge)
- Litigation Attorney
- - Current
- Activities: I am an active member of BNI through the Leading Edge Chapter in Pine Township.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- - Current
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
Websites & Blogs
- Pittsburgh Attorney - Matthew E. Becker - Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury
Contact & Map