MATTHEW GOODSTEIN is a personal injury attorney at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Mr. Goodstein regularly collaborates with partner and personal injury attorney, Adam Handler, to develop a personalized strategy for each case that will help our injured clients obtain the best results possible. Mr. Goodstein is a 2005 graduate of the Indiana University – Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, Indiana and a 2008 graduate of the John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois. After graduating law school, Mr. Goodstein served as an Assistant State’s Attorney (ASA), representing the State of Illinois in criminal prosecutions. During his time as an ASA, Mr. Goodstein successfully tried countless jury trials, bench trials, hearings and motions. After leaving the State’s Attorney’s office, Mr. Goodstein practiced civil litigation and workers’ compensation in a boutique law firm, representing accident victims and injured workers. Mr. Goodstein lives in New Jersey with his wife and kids.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2008)
- Activities: The John Marshall Law School F. Herzog Competition, Quarter-Finalist
- Indiana University - Kelly School of Business
- B.S. (2005) | Business
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Estates and Trusts I
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- State Bar of New York
- Sarbanes-Oxley: A Dark Cloud Over Intellectual Property and Business, 6 J Marshall
- Firm Website
- The Case Handler
- When a Bicyclist Hits a Pedestrian in New York City, Who Is at Fault?
12 December 2019
- Who Is Liable in a Helicopter Accident?
4 December 2019
- Who Is Liable in a Taxicab Hit-and-Run Accident?
25 November 2019
- First Scooter Injury Lawsuit Filed in New York
20 November 2019
- If You Get Hurt While Delivering for DoorDash or UberEATS, What Do You Do?
14 November 2019
- If You’re Injured on the Subway, Who’s at Fault?
6 November 2019
- How to Enjoy NYC and Central Park as a Pedestrian Safely
28 October 2019
- What Do Personal Injury Lawyers Actually Do?
21 October 2019
- When It Comes to Big Rig Accidents, the Driver Isn’t (the Only One) at Fault
17 October 2019