Martin Barnes is an attorney at the central Indiana law firm of Barnes Cadwell (An Association of Attorneys – Not a Partnership). His legal practice is focused on social security disability, estate planning, probate and estate administration, wills, and trusts.
His practice emphasizes social security disability and estate planning and probate.
Mr. Barnes graduated from the Ball State University School of Business in 1975, and has been in private practice for more than 20 years since graduating from the Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis.
Mr. Barnes is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association (Estate Planning and Administration Section) and the Indiana State Bar Association. He is admitted to practice law in all Indiana state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Social Security Disability
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Disability - Estate Planning - Probate - Creditor Rights
- Disability Blog