Marreana LaMorticellaAttorney- HoganWillig PLLC
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Estate Planning
- New York
Marreana LaMorticella is an attorney who focuses her practice in HoganWillig’s Corporate and Business Law, Estates, Estates Planning & Elder Law and Real Estate Law departments.
Ms. LaMorticella graduated from Niagara University and Syracuse University College of Law. While receiving her J.D. at Syracuse University College of Law, Ms. LaMorticella was part of the Intellectual Property Law Society, Entertainment & Sports Law Society, and Corporate Law Society.
Prior to joining HoganWillig as an attorney, Ms. LaMorticella worked as a Law Clerk for Rich Products Corporation. Amongst many accomplishments, Ms. LaMorticella was a Student Attorney for Wohl Family Veterans Legal Clinic and a Legal Intern for Honorable Ralph A. Boniello III; and the Niagara Falls Office of Public Defender. Ms. LaMorticella received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for her work with the Wohl Family Veterans Legal Clinic.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Niagara University
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Wohl Family Veterans Legal Clinic
- State Bar of New York