Mark was born on a farm in Wright County, Iowa and currently raises cattle and grapes, he owns a local winery called 99 Bottles Winery near Garner, Iowa.
Mark raised his family in rural Iowa and loves the country. Mark was an Auctioneer for many years and still sells farmland at Auction when his clients want him to do that.
Mark sold over 30 Million Dollars worth of Farm Land in the recent years in North Central Iowa and Southern Minnesota.
Contact Newman Thompson & Gray, for all of your legal needs!
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Drake University Law School
- Honors: Voted Best Brief, Supreme Court Days as a 2L, Honor bestowed by the Iowa Supreme Court.
- Iowa Bar Association
- Farmland Owners Workshop, Altoona, Iowa
- Iowa State University Extension
- Speaker "• Strategies for Selling, Investing and Transitioning Farmland"