Mark Miller has taken more than 60 cases to trial and brings more than two decades of personal injury trial experience to Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner, with extensive knowledge and training in the areas of professional malpractice, product and premise liability and motor vehicle accidents.
Attorney Miller’s specialized experience in medical negligence cases includes traumatic birth injury, forceps and vacuum extraction, neurology, cardiology/cardio-thoracic surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology, oncology, nephrology and orthopedic surgery.
Prior to moving his young family to Florida in 1993, Mark spent 18 years as a defense attorney in Chicago representing hospitals and large corporations. He began his career with an 80 lawyer Chicago defense firm, where he obtained 12 consecutive defense verdicts and was elected to partnership, earning his reputation as an aggressive and highly successful product liability attorney.
After 20 years as a defense lawyer, Mr. Miller turned his attention to the exclusive representation of injured individuals and their families and their fight against doctors, hospitals, product manufacturers, negligent drivers and insurance companies.
Today, Attorney Miller has litigated cases in 10 states and is a dedicated and passionate advocate, both in the negotiating room and in the courtroom.
Mark brings to each case the passion and compassion for helping others that is a cornerstone of Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner. Combined with twenty-five years of courtroom experience, skills honed through more than 60 jury trials, and nearly two decades of insider knowledge and experience as a defense attorney, he is a force to be reckoned with as he fights for justice on behalf of the firm's clients and their families.
- Consumer Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner
- - Current
- Northwestern University School of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and Economics
- AV Rated
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida State Bar
- The Florida Bar
- Mark A. Miller's Website Profile
- Bruce L. Scheiner Website
- Florida Injury Lawyer Blog
- Holiday Shopping Injury Risks in Southwest Florida
30 November 2019
- Backover Accidents a Holiday Risk
29 November 2019
- Injury Lawyers Encourage Annual Auto Insurance Review
28 November 2019
- Impairment a Risk this Holiday Travel Season
28 November 2019
- Holiday Travel Safety in SWFL
5 November 2019
- Early Darkness Creates Injury Risks in Southwest Florida
3 November 2019
- Year-End Holidays Signal Approach of Seasonal Traffic Risks
31 October 2019
- Aviation Injuries in Southwest Florida
30 October 2019
- Florida’s Free-Kill Law Targeted by Wrongful Death Advocates
28 October 2019