Mark Doré is senior counsel in the Lafayette office of Kean Miller. He joined the firm in 2018 and practices in the oil and gas, business and corporate and real estate groups. Mark’s practice focuses on representing upstream energy companies in Louisiana, including oil and gas transactional matters, mineral title examination, due diligence, acquisition and sale of oil and gas properties, regulatory compliance, and providing advice to attorneys and landmen at companies engaged in upstream activities.
While in law school, Mark launched his own oil and gas/real estate title company in Lafayette, Louisiana, and continued working full time as an independent landman from 2004-2010, where he gained hands-on working knowledge of Louisiana mineral law.
Mark earned his B.S. from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2004. He earned his J.D. from Southern University Law Center in 2009.
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Senior Counsel
- Kean Miller LLP
- - Current
- Dupuis & Polozola, LLC
- Mark A. Doré Land Services, LLC
- Associate Broker
- Drue C. Fournet, CPL & Assoc.
- Southern University Law Center
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- B.S. (2004)
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Association of Professional Landmen (LAPL)
- Ethics for Landmen
- Mark A. Dore's Website Profile
- Kean Miller Website
- Louisiana Law Blog
- Missouri District Court Rules That PSD Violations Can Be Addressed By Imposing Controls At Company Facilities Other Than The Facility Violating PSD
16 October 2019
- Comments on Social Media Could be Costly Under HIPAA
14 October 2019
- Patient Phone Calls, To Record or Not to Record?
30 September 2019
- U.S. Third Circuit Rules Pipeline Company’s Eminent Domain Rights Under Natural Gas Act Limited by Sovereign Immunity
26 September 2019
- The Final OT Rules Are Out – Time For Action (Again)!
24 September 2019
- Who You Affiliate with Could Jeopardize Your Medicare Enrollment
16 September 2019
- Ag Lenders and Vendors: The Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019 Opens Chapter 12 Bankruptcy to More Farmers
11 September 2019
- Telemedicine Help is on the Way for Louisiana Patients on Vacay
30 August 2019
- RMP Amendment Rule At Odds with OSHA Review Commission BP Husky Decision
6 August 2019