Maria Isabel Amaro was born in Colombia, South America in 1970. Ms. Amaro relocated to Miami, FL in 1985 and has lived in Miami for the last 24 years.
Ms. Amaro graduated from Nova Southeastern University with her Bachelors in Business Administration and a minor in Professional Management in 2005. Ms. Amaro attended Saint Thomas University School of Law receiving her Juris Doctor in 2008.
She was also a certified legal intern for Legal Aid of Greater Miami in the Family Law department for two semesters.
Upon being admitted to the Florida Bar in 2008, Ms. Amaro joined the law firm of Friedman, Rodman & Frank, P.A. as an associate practicing in the area of Plaintiff's Personal Injury law. Ms. Amaro has been admitted to the Southern District of Florida.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Maritime Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
- - Current
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. | Major: Business Administration
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Maria Isabel Amaro's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- Liability in Florida Playground Accidents
16 January 2020
- Florida Nursing Home Injuries Related to Infections and Fungus
14 January 2020
- The Florida Statute of Repose Provides Additional Time to File Some Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
7 January 2020
- Florida Court Discusses Statute of Limitations in Recent Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
6 January 2020
- The Increasingly Popular Autopilot Feature May Pose a Danger to Florida Drivers
28 December 2019
- Negligent Credentialing in Medical Malpractice Cases in Florida
27 December 2019
- Florida Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Involving Children
21 December 2019
- Florida Court Addresses Transfer of Duties in Trucking Accident Lawsuit
20 December 2019
- Landlord Liability Following a South Florida Dog Bite
17 December 2019