Free Consultation: (248) 646-5255Tap to Call This Lawyer
Marc ThomasBendure & Thomas
- Tax Law, Business Law, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Marc has practiced in the areas of tax controversies and litigation, business litigation, and probate litigation for over 35 years. He knows what to do to release tax levies, release liens, and resolve audits, innocent spouse and fraud claims, and civil penalties. Likewise, he knows how to litigate business disputes and probate contests.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Legal Malpractice
The first consultation is free of charge.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
In the right circumstances, we will take cases on a full or partial contingent fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wayne State University Law School
- LL.M. | Taxation
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (1975)
- Honors: Editor in Chief, Journal of Urban Law, n/k/a University of Detroit Mercy Law Review; Clarence Burton Scholarship Award
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1972) | Labor & Industrial Relations
- Honors: Dean's List, various
- Activities: Intercollegiate baseball, lacrosse, and ice hockey; MSU Varsity Alumni "S" Club
- Michigan State Bar  # 25628
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map