Dual-licensed attorney in Kentucky and Florida representing individuals and organizations in state and federal civil and criminal matters.
Former prosecutor and former public defender.
Business developer and creative consultant for entrepreneurs, candidates, companies and nonprofits.
Legal research and writing professional open to contract with other legal practitioners as co-counsel.
Appellate successes and trial experience, as well as business development samples, can be viewed at www. MaggieJo.com/portfolio
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- General Civil
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Honors: Dean’s List, Student Recognition Award, Book Award for Lawyering Process I (Best of Class, Brief Drafting), Comprehensive Law Fellow, Pro Bono Committee, Assistant Student Director, + Student Bar Association - Elected Legislator + Promotions Chair.
- Western Kentucky University
- B.A. (2003) | Journalism & Advertising
- Honors: Dean’s List, Most Outstanding Print Advertising Student (Elected by Faculty), Gamma Beta Phi Honors Society, Golden Key National Honors Society, AdFed Essay Competition - 1st Place Winner + Scholarship Recipient, National Advertising Student Competition - 2nd Place Regional Finals, Nashville S.T.A.R. Advertising Design Competition - Silver Award, + Memphis Pushpin Restaurant Design Honorable Mention.
- Florida State Bar  # 21686
- - Current