Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Admitted 1988, practice focused on Bankruptcy, Chapter 7, 11, 13, Immigration, Employment and Family based , Business Law, incorporation, Probate
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
20 Minutes free
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master card
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees or hourly rate depends upon the type of the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Punjabi: Spoken
- Attorney at Law
- Kalra Law Firm
- - Current
- Sole practitioner, handling consumer bankruptcy, business bankrutpcies, chapter 7, chapter 13, chapter 11, Immigration,, H-1B's, E-2, Employment based Green card, Family based green card, Naturalization, Family law, child custody, child support, property division
- University of Delhi, Campus Law Center
Websites & Blogs
- Kalra Law Firm
25 Questions Answered
- Q. MY EX BOYFRIEND IS FILING BANKRUPTCY AND WAS ON THE DEED TO MY HOUSE 7 YEARS AGO? HOW DOES THIS AFFECT ME?
- A: Interest of your boyfriend in the property to the extent owned by him in your property will be part of bankruptcy estate unless successfully could be exempted. Need additional facts, to be able to determine, if it could be exempted or not.
- Q. I need to file bankruptcy. I have a horse i have had for a while, but is in my Dad's name. Do I have to list it?
- A: Your lawyer is correct, you must list it.
- Q. How do i obgain a copy of a irrovocable bank trust that i have no account number of my deceased mother
- A: Consider hiring an investigator to discover your mother's irrevocable bank trust. Check county records, if one is recorded. Consult with an attorney to explore the possibility of discovering assets.
Contact & Map