Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
Additional Practice Areas
- Speeding and Traffic Tickets
- Assault and Battery
- Drug Offenses
- Misdemeanor Cases
- Felony Cases
- Juvenile Cases
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Abuse
- Prenuptials and Postnuptials Agreements
Pichardo-Riestra Law offers a ten minutes free case evaluation consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- DCF Florida Children's Legal Services
- Assistant State Attorney/Prosecutor
- State Attorney's Office
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- The Florida Bar  # 1003348
Websites & Blogs
41 Questions Answered
- Q. a clothing store is accusing my niece of stealing some items what can she do?
- A: I agree with the answer above. I highly suggest your niece speak with a Criminal Defense Attorney as soon as possible.
- Q. We asked custody of a child in NY, and now they want a home study to give us the permanent custody. I live in Fl
- A: The court may request a home study for the best interest of the child, specially if the child is leaving the NY jurisdiction. I suggest that you schedule a consult with a family law/dependency attorney to answer your questions in detail.
- Q. Attempting to immigrate to Israel. My birth certificate lacks my late father's name. I need to prove paternity in court.
- A: This case appears to be very complicated. I would highly recommend contacting an immigration attorney.
Contact & Map