Free Consultation: (804) 723-8238Tap to Call This Lawyer
Maciej B. Zebrak

Maciej B. Zebrak

  • Family Law, Divorce, Traffic Tickets...
  • Virginia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

The Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak provides quality legal services within the Greater Richmond area. Family Law matters are the primary focus of my law firm with an emphasis on Divorce and Child Custody and Visitation. I can also represent you in matters involving Wills and Criminal Defense, including Traffic, Misdemeanor and DUI cases.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Domestic Violence
  • Criminal Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Polish: Spoken, Written
Virginia Commonwealth University
B.A. | Political Science
Virginia Commonwealth University Logo
Virginia Commonwealth University
Master of Public Administration | Public Administration
Virginia Commonwealth University Logo
State University of New York - Buffalo
State University of New York - Buffalo Logo
Professional Associations
Virginia State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Central Virginia Legal Aid Society
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. If the children's father has moved and dosent tell you where he is taking the children for visitation. Can I do anything
A: Only if the Order specifies where visitation is to take place, for example "visitation with the minor children shall take place at Father's home." Also, if the father failed to notify you in writing of his new address, and the Court, then he may be in violation of a custody and visitation Order (assuming that an Order is in place).
Q. How can I get visitation rights to my children, I had to sighn over custody to my mother and brother
A: First you have to file a Motion to Amend Visitation with the Court that entered the final custody and visitation Order. In order to be able to amend a custody and visitation Order, you will need to prove that a material change in circumstances occurred that warrants a modification of visitation, and then, that it is in the children's best interests to have visitation with you.
Q. what is a non constestent divorce an what do it tells when there is kids invovled
A: An uncontested divorce is a divorce where the spouses have no disagreements over any issues related to the marriage. This means that the spouses have divided all of their marital property/assets, debts, and spousal support. If child custody, visitation, and child support are in dispute, those matters can be taken care of in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. The Circuit Court is the court that grants a divorce. If child custody, visitation or child support is raised as a divorce issue in the Circuit Court, then the divorce is a contested one.
Q. How can i call and talk to a lawyer for free about a custudy case?
A: Find a lawyer/law firm, and ask whether there is a consultation fee. There are lawyers/ law firms that provide free initial consultations.
Q. Hello, my ex has recently gotten married. My concern is that his new wife very openly uses marijuana.
A: Only if there is a specific provision in your custody and visitation order (if you have one) regarding drug use as it relates to visitation. What you can do is file a motion to amend custody/visitation (again if you have a custody and visitation order) and present evidence to the court regarding your ex's new wife's marijuana use.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak
9291 Laurel Grove Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Telephone: (804) 723-8238