Free Consultation: (855) 469-9663Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lucas Wynne

Lucas Wynne

Flat fees available, call 701-478-2929
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence
  • Minnesota, North Dakota
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Respected by peers and trusted by clients, attorney Lucas Wynne has developed a reputation for aggressively representing clients in both state and federal courts. From violent crimes to sex offenses, interstate drug trafficking, and multimillion dollar fraud schemes, Mr. Wynne has aided the accused by aggressively representing their interests in the face of an often unjust system of criminal law. Accused of a serious criminal offense? Call Mr. Wynne today at (855) GO-WYNNE for your free, no obligation consultation.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Areas
  • Flat Fee
  • Drunk Driving
  • Minor in Possession
  • Theft
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • Shoplifting
  • Criminal Defense
  • Marijuana Possession
  • Sex Offenses
  • Misdeameanor / Misdemeanors
  • Felony / Felonies
  • Drug Crumes & Charges
  • Gross Sexual Imposition
  • Rape
  • Slip and Fall
  • Victims' Rights
  • Child Custody
  • Free Consultation
    All clients receive a free consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All major credit cards accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Attorney Lucas Wynne works with each client in an attempt to make their case more affordable by offering flat fees, payment plans upon and credit card payments.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Dakota
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Wynne Law Firm
University of North Dakota School of Law
J.D. | Law
Top Contributor
Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar # 0398043
WestLaw Next
Thomson Reuters
Websites & Blogs
Wynne Law Firm - St. Cloud, MN Attorney
Legal Answers
396 Questions Answered

Q. If a federal felon on probation is pulled over is the right to search any different than someone not on probation????
A: Generally, yes. It is standard that a person on probation is essentially forced to consent to searches whereas a person who is not on probation cannot be randomly searched.
Q. apprehended yesterday while leaving a store with two bags. I was extremely fatigued and noticed I had not yet paid
A: Many attorneys (like myself) help clients afford their case by offering payment plans.
Q. I feed, watered & opened window for 2 dog's in hot garage. 90°. I am being charged w trespassing now. Help
A: You need a criminal defense lawyer. Most attorneys (like myself) offer free consultations.
Q. Can I take my child to an outof state wedding
A: No
Q. Does somebody on probation have the same legal rights as somebody not on probation
A: No. Generally, their probation officer can authorize a search. They are also subject to restrictions.
Q. The father to my son is a married man. My son is 8 months old and we have no custody arrangement.
A: If the 6 month residency requirement is met, you can likely file for custody in North Dakota. Consult with an attorney.
Q. I owe 22,000 in Restitution, civil fines. Is there a way I can reduce or wave this since it is a unrealistic # to pay?
A: Theoretically, the judge could issue an order relieving you of that debt. Although, it is not that likely. You will likely need a defense attorney to look into it and see if it’s a possibility.
Q. If an officer had to use a flashlight outside to see something that was outside, would that be considered “plain view”?
A: Sounds like plain sight to me, but that doesn’t mean the officer did everything right. You will likely need a lawyer to review your case.
Q. I left my dog with my mom for a week while I went on a trip and now she’s threatening to get rid of her what to do?
A: Ask somebody else to go and pick up the dog.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Wynne Law
26 Roberts Street N
Suite B 109-01
Fargo, ND 58102
Toll-Free: (855) 469-9663
Telephone: (701) 478-2929
Wynne Law
2302 South Washington Street
Suite F
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Toll-Free: (855) 469-9663