Lisa Millican Ewing is Of Counsel for McCarthy Law PLC in the Nashville, Tennessee office. She grew up in Memphis, Tennessee and graduated from the Fogelman College of Business at the University of Memphis, magna cum laude, earning a Bachelor of Business Administration with an accounting major. She received her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the Nashville School of Law graduating in the top 10% of her law school class
Prior to pursuing a career in law, Lisa founded the medical practice management and medical billing firm, MedAccounts, Inc. Upon graduation from law school, she established Ewing Law Office LLC and where she is a sole practitioner. Her office is located in the heart of downtown Nashville, Tennessee just one block from the historic Metro Courthouse. She has chosen an excellent staff that works closely with her and her client’s in assuring their concerns and questions are responded to quickly.
Lisa is married and has three grown children. Her husband is, of course, in the music business as Nashville is “Music City USA.” She and her husband enjoy playing golf and Lisa enjoys cooking for family and friends. She loves college football and always roots for the SEC.
Lisa has been a practicing law since 2007 and is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
Initial 30 minute consultation for potential clients to assess their legal needs and determine their potential legal remedies.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainer fees determined by client's legal needs and the anticipated amount of time that will be required to resolve legal matter.
- Of Counsel
- McCarthy Law PLC
- Ewing Law Office LLC
- - Current
- Nashville School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Honors: Graduated in the top 10% of the class Member of the Coopers Inn honorary society
- University of Memphis
- B.B.A. (1985) | Accounting, Psychology, Business Administration
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude *Recipient of the Fogelman College of Business and Economics Scholastic Achievement Award *Inducted as a member of Phi Kappa Phi national honor society as a junior *Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, the national scholastic honorary society business students
- Activities: Worked full-time while attending school as a polysomonography technician in the Sleep Disorders Center at Baptist Hospital in Memphis, TN
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- Rule 31 Listed Family Law Mediator
- - Current
- Activities: Conduct mediation in family law matters including divorce, and modifications of custody and visitation with children
- Tennessee Bar Association
- - Current
- Belmont University College of Law American Inn of Court