Lisa has represented and counseled management in all areas of labor and employment law, including but not limited to matters involving employment discrimination and harassment, breach of contract, violation of restrictive covenant, wrongful termination, and reasonable accommodations in the workplace. On behalf of corporations she regularly reviews and prepares employment policies and employee handbooks for legal compliance. Lisa has assisted in conducting internal investigations into allegations of harassment and other forms of workplace misconduct and provides training for employees and management in areas of employment law. She has significant experience in state and federal court proceedings, as well as administrative agencies.
Lisa is well versed in advising employers on the use of social media to recruit, hire and discipline employees. In 2017 Lisa hosted a webinar on Best Practices for an Employer's Use of Social Media in The Hiring Process. Lisa, together with other members of Lindabury’s Labor and Employment practice group, was a co-author of the New Jersey chapter of the 2019 Chambers Global Practice Guide for Regional Employment.
Lisa currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of Union County in addition to being an active member of Lindabury’s Women’s Business Initiative program.
- Employment Law
- Litigation Services
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- University of Notre Dame
- B.B.A. (1999)
- New York State Bar # 4294849
- - Current
- Co-Author of the New Jersey Chapter of Global Practice Guide for Regional Employment
- Best Practices for an Employer's Use of Social Media in The Hiring Process, Webinar
- Lisa Gingeleskie's Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Firm News & Events
- Why Bring Lawyers In? – Attorney-Client Privilege Can Be Crucial for Businesses’ Protection
9 September 2019
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers© List
15 August 2019
- Immediate Impact of the New Jersey Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- NJ Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- How One Hashtag Transformed the Law
8 August 2019
- Kathleen M. Connelly Quoted in ROI-NJ – “Drug Dilemma”
29 July 2019
- New Jersey Employees Now Accorded Expanded Family Leave Rights
23 July 2019
- How “Final” is a Final Restraining Order?
8 July 2019
- Andrew Gibbs Quoted in NJ-ROI – “Breaching Charge: Cybercrime Insurance is Rapidly Becoming Must-Have Asset for Companies — of Any Size
20 June 2019