Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Buche & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Ms. Molnar is a litigation and transactional intellectual property attorney. She has handled trademark infringement cases, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, in a wide range of industries including individuals and entities within the musical instrument, cell phone accessory, toy and apparel industries. She has experience in patent, trademark and copyright infringement cases, including litigation involving non-traditional marks such as trade dress, product configuration and product packaging. In addition, she has extensive experience in trademark prosecution, including litigating opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. On the transactional side, Ms. Molnar advises clients on the availability of trademarks for use and registration, negotiates and prepares licenses, and performs intellectual property due diligence in connection with mergers and acquisitions. Ms. Molnar also assists start-up companies with the procurement of an intellectual property portfolio, corporate formation and licensing. Ms. Molnar earned her J.D. from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2006. She earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Corporate Communications, magna cum laude, from Elon University. Ms. Molnar is admitted to practice in New York and California, as well as the United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California and the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern Districts of New York.
Contact & Map