Free Consultation: (877) 657-5407Tap to Call This Lawyer
Linda Liang

Linda Liang

  • Immigration Law, Trademarks, Arbitration & Mediation...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Attorney Linda Liang was licensed to practice law in US and in China. Attorney Liang earned her Bachelor Degree from Huazhong University of China. Attorney Liang also received her MBA degree from Utah State University. Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Liang worked for several international companies. Attorney Liang was in charge of both legal affairs and business development, In addition, she also practiced with a local Shanghai law firm in the field of corporation and transaction laws. Attorney Liang's major fields of practice include all aspect of immigration such as removal, Labor Certification, National Interest Waiver, Alien of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher, H-1B, L and O Nonimmigrant working visas. Since joining the firm, Attorney Liang has successfully handled numerous cases with tough intent to revoke, RFEs. Attorney Liang's strong commitment to clients springs from her own immigrant background, which gives her the ability to treat each case with empathy and compassion, as though it were her own. Her detail-oriented and professional nature is complemented by her personal touch, as Attorney Liang is always accessible and quick in responding to client needs. To contact Attorney Liang, please email her at

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Trademarks
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Intellectual Property
  • International Law
  • Tax Law
  • Free Consultation
    I give free phone consultation. If there is need for in person consultation, the fee will be $150 and will be waived from legal service fee once our firm is hired.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Linda Liang and Associates
- Current
Utah State University
MBA (2002)
Utah State University Logo
Certified Family Law Mediator
17th Circuit Broward County Florida
Websites & Blogs
Attorney Linda Liang' Blog
Business Immigration
Legal Answers
52 Questions Answered

Q. in Florida, is a minor allowed to become a limited partner in a partnership?
A: Partnership is a matter of contract. A minor is not necessarily binding on the contract he or she signs until he ratifies it after he is no longer minor.
Q. Can I apply for U visa?
A: The U visa is a United States nonimmigrant visa which is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family members) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse while in the U.S. and who are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.[1] It permits such victims to enter or remain in the US when they might not otherwise be able to do so. In order for you to qualify, your helpfulness must be certified by government agencies, in your case, FBI. Your eligibility is substantially dependent on whether there is an ongoing investigation and whether your remaining in US is critical. So, unfortunately, you need help from a criminal attorney to find out the above.
Q. a vehicle was totaled by insurance i have stored it i want to be payed or i want title
A: You can talk to your friend see if you can get a deal. Because there is no prerequisite condition for you to store the car, it could be construed as gratitious fee.
Q. I have a single owner LLC in Port St. Lucie. i have been sued for 19,000 over a contract. i am out of state.
A: You need to hire a local attorney to respond the complaint within 20 days of complaint. Time is of essence.
Q. I want to sue a mobile auto repair company and the mechanic. Which area of law does this come under?
A: It appears your SUV didn't start to begin with. You paid for the service but did you get any benefit? How much did you lose for their misinformation or lacking of service? You do need an attorney.
Q. Can I get sued over pictures of work taken as a subcontractor?
A: It is not as white and black as you wish. I think you should hire an attorney to get your strategy ready and respond.
Q. If a married couple buy a house but the loan is only in the husband's name does that affect property division in Divorce
A: The loan is different issue from the title. It doesn't matter who pays or who signs, the names on the title are the evidence of the title.
Q. Can I get sued over pictures of work taken as a subcontractor?
A: I don't think this is kind of help you can receive on a public forum. In order to do it right, more analysis is needed. You need an attorney to help you to prevent litigation with the right strategy.
Q. Employment letter states will pay $35,000 for a 10 month contract. It also has "At will" clause. I was let go, breach?
A: At will means you can be fired but if you are owed $35,000, it is subject to the language of the agreement.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Boco Office
2255 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Toll-Free: (877) 657-5407
Telephone: (954) 892-5517
Fax: (866) 920-7859
Linda Liang & Associates
8201 Peters Road Suite 1000
Plantation, FL 33324
Telephone: (954) 892-5517 Ext. 8925517