Free Consultation: (817) 258-5908Tap to Call This Lawyer
Leslie Dillon ThomasThomas-Walters Estate Planning
- Estate Planning, Elder Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Thomas-Walters Estate Planning believes that everyone should have an estate plan to protect their assets for themselves and provide a smooth transition for their heirs and loved ones. I work with clients from all walks of life to make sure they have a plan that meets their needs both now and in the future, planning for things like potential incapacity and when they pass away. Our firm works on a flat fee basis, so there are never any surprises when it comes to financial arrangements. We pride ourselves on our customer service and client relations centered legal practice.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 00787368
- English: Spoken, Written
- Thomas, Walters PLLC
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Who's Who in America
- The Marquis Who's Who
- Top Estate Planning Attorney
- Fort Worth Magazine
- America's Most Honored Lawyers
- American Registry
- Texas State Bar  # 00787368
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Estate Planning in Texas
- Revocable Living Trusts - Who needs one and why?
- Probate in Texas
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts
- How to Avoid the Three Biggest Estate Planning Mistakes
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Brother had a will , never filed in court , but was notarized ... will declared he was leaving his estate to his brother
- A: It will depend on what the will says and what the judge determines.
- Q. If I have medical and durable POA for my grandma with dementia, can I decide for her where she lives?
- A: You would need to be her guardian to make that decision for her.
Contact & Map