When you’re ready to grow your concept into something bigger, you need an attorney who will help build your business every step of the way, who will be there to answer your questions. You need an attorney who understands the business of invention. More than just getting you a patent, trademark or copyright, Lesley Wallerstein is your startup’s idea counsel. Educated at MIT and trained at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, I have the technical and legal skills to get the job done right.
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
Free 15 minute phone consult for general information.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Ask about fixed fee arrangements.
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Boston University
- M.A.T. (1999) | Secondary Science Education
- Honors: With honors
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S. (1990) | Life Science
- Illinois State Bar # 6220428
- Law Office of Lesley A. Wallerstein, LLC