Free Consultation: (239) 249-5230Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lee N Feinberg

Lee N Feinberg

Feinberg Family Law and Mediation, P.A.
  • Family Law
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

25 years licensed and focusing on all aspects of Family Law including Dissolution of Marriage, Child Support, Paternity, child support, and Modifications.
B.A. Degree in Criminal Justice in 1989.
J.D. Degree in 1992.
Licensed to practice law in Florida in 1992.

Practice Area
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • General Civil
  • Mediation
  • Free Consultation
    30 minute free consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Yiddish: Spoken
Professional Experience
LNF Family Law/Mediation Services
- Current
This is a family law firm headed my Lee N. Feinberg with 28+ years as a family attorney who is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator.
Nova Southeastern University
J.D. | Law
Nova Southeastern University Logo
Florida Atlantic University
B.A. | Criminal Justice
Florida Atlantic University Logo
Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
Florida Alernative Dispute Resolution
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered
Q. My son's father signed a paper giving away his rights so that my husband can adopt my son. Now he wants joint custody
A: If the document met the guidelines for "consent" you need to hire counsel and file the petition for a step-parent adoption. The father will object so it will be necessary for us to prove that the consent should be enforceable. I've done this before but it's no easy task.


Lee N. Feinberg
Q. Can I the father take my kids with out the mother's knowledge or consent?
A: Generally, I would say, "No" as it appears that you were never married. However, if there is a court order indicating your rights, you may be able to do something. With an order you may be able to get in on an emergency basis. If you were never married and a court never established your rights as a father, you would have a problem.
Q. Can a mother move to another state with her child if she and the father never married and have no court agreement?
A: If there had been no court involvement, in a word, yes. If she has been gone less than6 months, you should file a petition to establish paternity and bring her back.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
P.O. Box 367054
P.O. Box 367054
Bonita Springs, FL 34136
Telephone: (239) 249-5230
Cell: (239) 249-5230