Lee Matthew Vernon
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
I was born and raised in Indiana but have called San Diego home since moving here to attend law school. Prior to attending law school, I served eight years in the military as an active duty member of the U.S. Coast Guard. I graduated with high honors from Davenport University with a Bachelor of Business Administration. I gained a passion for family law while working at a veteran’s legal assistance clinic during law school. A majority of the cases I handled at the veteran’s legal assistance clinic were family law matters. I enjoyed helping clients work through legal issues that were often emotionally difficult. I am divorced and understand that family law issues can be emotionally and financially draining. As a military veteran, I am very passionate about assisting the military members and veterans in our community. I am also very passionate about providing assistance to members of our community that cannot afford legal representation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Moore, Long & Vernon LLP