Free Consultation: (516) 336-8340Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Lawrence Allen Weinreich

Divorce and Family Law assistance from a dedicated attorney
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Lawrence A. Weinreich, PC
- Current
Placeholder image for education.
Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
J.D. (1984)
First graduate to pass 2 different state bar exams at the same time.
Activities: Student Council
Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center Logo
Long Island University - C.W. Post Campus
B.S. (1975)
Placeholder image for education.
City University of New York - City College
B.A. (1970)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Nassau County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar  # 1982891
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
420 Questions Answered

Q. my child has court ordered visitation with his paternal grandmother but has been causing alot of confict with my family
A: Since there is a court order, you need to see an attorney to go over all of the circumstances that led to the court order and the change that has occurred.
Q. how do I begin asking for a divorce. My husband has been verbally abusive for a long time now and I have had enough. I w
A: The best course of action is to have a consultation with an attorney and then retain one to guide you through the process and file all the necessary papers with the court and represent at all stages of the proceedings. You do not need your husbands agreement or permission to start a divorce.
Q. Can a convicted felon in new york state adopt his girlfriends children
A: If the fathers are alive you would need to get their permission.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Lawrence A. Weinreich, PC
100 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard
Suite 102
Garden City, NY 11530
Telephone: (516) 336-8340
Fax: (516) 683-9393