Choose Quality Representation at Reasonable Rates! I have twenty-four years experience practicing Criminal Law and Traffic Law in Nassau County. This includes six years as a prosecutor in the Nassau County District Attorney's Office. Criminal Law and Traffic Law are my ONLY areas of practice. Because of that you can feel confident in my expertise in these areas.
I have experience in all crimes such as shoplifting, drug arrests (marijuana, cocaine, heroin, etc.), youth court, larceny, domestic violence, assault, endangering, criminal mischief, traffic and all others.
Call and ask me about payment options. I will provide you with the expert representation you deserve at a price you can afford.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Domestic Violence
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available for many types of cases.
- New York
- Assistant District Attorney
- Nassau County District Attorney's Office
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Nassau County Bar Association
- - Current
- New York State Bar # 2661015
- - Current
- Q. How can I get domestic violence charges dropped
- A: Yes, unfortunately even though you are the victim, it is not "you vs. your boyfriend." It is "The People of the State of NY vs. Your Boyfriend." The People are represented by the District Attorney and the District Attorney has the biggest say in whether charges will be dropped. That being said, it is hard, but not impossible, to proceed with a case without a willing victim. If you've talked to the DA and let them know you don't want to proceed, you've done all you can do. Continuing to speak with them will help their case and not your boyfriend's. You are under no obligation to speak with anyone about this case unless you are subpoenaed. The best way to help your boyfriend now is to cooperate with his attorney. There is no bar against cooperating with his attorney if the attorney wishes to talk with you.