Free Consultation: (561) 899-4187Tap to Call This Lawyer
Laura E. KenneyFormer Prosecutor! Family Law-Jupiter & West Palm- Free 15 minute consultation!
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
- District of Columbia, Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
CARING ADVOCATE DEDICATED HELPING TO FAMILIES NAVIGATE THROUGH LEGAL CHALLENGES- Former Prosecutor.
Call now for a Free 15 minute Consultation!
Laura Kenney is an experienced Palm Beach County Family Law and Criminal Defense attorney dedicated to helping those in matters such divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, adoption and domestic violence. Call today for more information!
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Free 15 Minute Initial Consultation!
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Haitian Creole: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Laura E. Kenney
- Assistant State Attorney
- Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office
- Handled all offenses from misdemeanors and juvenile offenses to serious violent felonies.
- Albany Law School
- J.D. (2008) | Health Law
- Activities: Inns of Court, Albany Law Clinic and Justice Center
- University of Western Ontario
- B.A. (2003) | Sociology
- Honors: Honors Sociology
- Humber College
- Post Graduate Certificate (2003) | Public Relations
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- - Current
- Florida Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
6 Questions Answered
- Q. Family law Trial in two weeks. I have found that the respondent lied on Financial affidavits. What are my options?
- A: You would have to file a Motion to Continue and inform the court that you need more time to complete further discovery to get the account statements that prove the financial affidavit is not accurate. Best of luck to you!
- Q. Do I have to sign over 50% of my business to my soon to be ex husband?
- A: Your husband is not entitled to withhold your child to coerce you to enter into any agreements with regards to your property and assets. I would advise to contact a family attorney as soon as possible so that you can understand all of your rights in the dissolution process. Feel free to contact my office through my profile if you would like a consultation.
- Q. Can you help with a mom keeping her daughter from any contact with her dad even though there is a parenting agreement?
- A: In order to properly serve the Mother, it will be necessary to hire a PI or process server company to do so.
Contact & Map