"If it's going to be a fight, you need Laura Blair Butler on you side."
Laura Butler is a Charlottesville Trial Lawyer concentrating in Divorce and Family Law. Call today to schedule an initial consultation. She wants to help.
The following comments are from satisfied clients:
"Laura Butler is always prepared. I never saw her surprised in or out of court. She treats all adversaries with respect, and then proceeds to dismantle them. When I saw how well she knew and could quickly recall the details of my case in court, I was amazed."
"Five words: 'I like to be perfect.' These are the words you want and need your attorney to say, and they are a direct quote from Laura Butler. She represented me in a very contentious separation and divorce. I hired her after my first attorney refused to return my calls for ten days. Laura has always been incredibly professional, punctual and responsive."
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Separation Agreement
- Equitable Distribution
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation
- Modification to Court Order
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call For Details
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C.
- - Current
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Davidson College
- B.A. (1992) | History
- Favorite Law Firm
- Daily Progress
- "Best Of" Law Firm
- Favorite Family Law Attorney
- Charlottesville Family
- Virginia State Bar # 68004
- There's a Case for That... Considering the Factors
- VTLA Family Law CLE
- Preparing Equitable Distribution Forms and Final Order, CLE
- Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C.
- Virginia’s Dog Bite Law Limits Owners’ Liability
30 January 2020
- Calculating Pain and Suffering: Three Times Special Damages?
30 December 2019
- Your Health Insurance & Car Accident Cases
6 September 2019
- When is a Virginia Dog Owner Responsible for Dog Bites?
7 August 2019
- Client Review – Complicated Charlottesville Car Accident Case
22 July 2019
- Charlottesville Motorcycle Accident Review
18 July 2019
- Virginia Legal Tips from Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C.
24 April 2019
- When Railroad Crossings Become a Real Estate Problem
20 March 2019
- General Bankruptcy Information
3 January 2019
- Q. Can undocumented individuals file a personal injury claim if they get into a car accident?
- A: Yes. An undocumented individual may file a personal injury claim if he/she is injured in a car accident in Virginia. Be sure to check with you attorney regarding any risks that might exist if you go to trial.
- Q. Is there any type of law that requires my ex to inform me if he is going to be away from my kids for an extended time?
- A: While it certainly would be good practice if he were to keep you informed of such an absence, if the order does not require him to keep you informed when he leaves the children for an extended unpredictable amount of time then he would not be in violation of the order if he did not share that information with you. Much of this answer depends on the exact language of your custody order.